Thursday, September 6, 2007

Pug Sayings

The pug is living proof that God has a sense of humor. ~Margo Kaufman

If life is like a bowl of cherries how come mom won't let me eat mine?

Bug eyes are better than none!

Good things come to those who wait...okay I'm done waiting.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket...put some in my bowl.

You're nobody til you've been ignored by a pug.

I'm not ugly, I'm visually challenging!

The hair doesn't fall far from the pug.

Sex, Pugs and Rock 'n' Roll.

I would rather have an army of Dogs led by a Pug than an army of Pugs led by a Dog. ~Napoleon

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Bern Williams

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I've recently been looking for information approximately this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I've came upon so far.
But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you positive
concerning the supply?

Take a look at my blog ... server cardsharing